Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baby Shower

My best friends in Birmingham threw me the most fabulous shower this past weekend. It was absolutely amazing...I swear they all channeled Martha Stewart when putting the party together. My sweet girlfriend Katie does unbelievable monogramming and applique work and she did tons of outfits, bibs, and burb clothes that hung around the house. Tracy, who allowed us to use her BEAUTIFUL house, hand carved a baby carriage out of a watermelon...UNBELIEVABLE. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends who wanted to make this day so special for Perron, Stephen and I.

I got tons of wonderful things, and let's just say that he is basically clothed until he is 15. Both of my sisters were able to come for the shower and it was so wonderful to have them here to celebrate with me. Stephen's mom and one of my sister-in-laws, Sarah, also made the trip up from Mobile/MS which was so fun. It was such a wonderful time and to have wanted this for so long, and then to have had some of the ups and downs we have experienced, this was an extra special day for us. Enjoy the pictures!


Me with my fabulous hostesses!


The adorable monogrammed outfits and accessories that Katie made for me. They matched my baby shower invitation. So creative!


The adorable cake and diaper cake. Love the polka dot diapers!

Check out the spread...and the hand carved carriage. So cute!



THe loot before and after...






Stephen even showed up at the end to thank everyone and load up our goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment