Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Half Way There

I have been putting off posting because I wanted to put up a picture of the belly at the half way point, but we haven't gotten a chance to take a picture yet, so I will post without it. Poor Stephen has been slammed with his clients and trying to get their taxes done, so I haven't even gotten to look at the computer in the past few weeks. Luckily there is a light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully he will finish up his last two tonight and no extensions will be necessary. I know he has been working so hard and I appreciate it so much because we are going to get to use that money to buy furniture for Baby Crigler's nursery.

As you can see, Baby Crigler does not have a name yet. We have two that we really like, but Stephen won't commit to one yet because he's afraid that once he does it is set in stone. Does he know his wife or what? Baby Crigler continues to do well and is a very busy boy. He is constantly on the move and I often wonder where exactly he thinks he is going in there. My belly is definitely growing, so much so that it appears that Baby Crigler has pulled one of my abdominal muscles on my right side. I went in to the doctor for it yesterday and they didn't seemed too concerned, but they took a bunch of bloodwork anyways. I am pretty uncomfortable, but am definitely hanging in there. You forget how often you use your abdominal muscles until you notice them every time you do anything.

Stephen and I had a great Easter weekend. He surprised me on Valentine's Day with tickets to go see Wicked, so we got to do that on Friday night. It was awesome and even he admitted that he liked it. On Saturday we went to register for Baby Crigler at Babies R Us. Our dear friend Katie came and helped us and she was a lifesaver!!! I can't imagine us having to figure all of that stuff out for ourselves. I have been working on my Target registry and she is going to help me with that too. We are so blessed to have such good friends who are so excited about Baby Crigler's arrival. On Sunday we went to Easter service and then got to celebrate Mary Laslie's 1st birthday at an Easter lunch. My parents came over for Easter dinner, so needless to say we did a lot of eating on Sunday. I will post pictures of everything soon.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about you today! I was glad to see you had posted. I can't wait to see your new pic! I hope that your tummy feels better though. It gets tough to maneuver with a belly and on top of that you have to have a pulled muscle! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete