Friday, March 13, 2009

16 Weeks

Just a quick update. Had my 16 week appointment yesterday and things look good. Baby C's heart rate was 150 which is well within the range of normal. I had some glucose in my urine but they think it was just because I had a big lemonade (read sugar water) right before I took the test. They said if it happened again in two weeks that I will have to go in early for my glucose test. Fingers crossed it was just the lemonade.

Okay...and here is the big news. Mark your calendars for March 27th. We go in at 8am on that day to get our ultrasound and find out the sex of the baby. Very exciting. Stephen was talking with someone at work who had to go back 4 times before they could tell the sex...so cross your fingers that Baby Crigler will cooperate!

1 comment:

  1. It is all so exciting. I can't wait until the 27th. It sounds like you have got everything all planned out. I wish I could be closer, so I could help with Baby Crigler.
    Love ya,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete